what are the best "Senko" molds available to buy?

Shangri-La Camp

Hi everyone,

I'm lookin to buy my first mold, and injector etc. etc. etc. I'd like to start off with Quality equipment. Will be mainly for personal use, but could expand from there. Lookin for a really nice "Senko" mold and the rest of the stuff needed... Any quick recommendations would be awesome!

Shangri-La Camp

lookin at Bear Baits starter kit with the 4.5" senkos, but it doesnt look like they have the hook slot in them... I'd like to have a 3", a 4", and a 5". So I'd be pourin 3 molds at one time. To start anyways... Anyone know of a stik bait mold that has the hook slot?

Shangri-La Camp

after over 5 hours lookin at different sites I still cant find a stic bait mold with the hook slot in it. Anyone know where I should be lookin?

smalljaw

If you are talking injected molds then Bass Tackle molds makes a good one, if you are talking hand pour then Delmart molds, I know a lot of guys have problems with the injected molds they make but the hand pour stick mold is really good, no problems pouring and it has the perfect diameter, not to thin but not too bulky.

Back