Weekly Tie in

PondBass

We need to get this thing figured out. Ever since the idea came about there has been enough interest to get this thing started. Every sunday night? what time? I bet we'll have a whole bunch more people on board once the thing gets started. What do you guys think?

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
I think its a good idea. Not sure on when would be best. It may be one of those things you just set a time and do it. I agree that more ppl would join in as weeks go by.

hunter7711

I'll get in, as long as we set a time and day. Run a poll of when people would like it best. Then just go with the majority. I am avalible any night. I'm old, and go to bed early :).

LedHed

Sponsor
Excellent ideas PB. Think it could be done if we had someone to drive it - I nominate PondBass for moderator. I promise (if reminded – a lot) to participate and will donate 1 dozen LH raw jigs (tyer’s choice) to the tyer with best submission (chosen by participants – or me - maybe).

Think Hunter has a great idea with a poll to decide the Date/time.

Radtexan

Love to see some Scheduled times Austin.I think weekly may be a little too often,it takes me a day or two to get cleaned up and reorganized from one ;)

imho by-weekly or monthly would work better..

Back