Wanted short shank hooks

toadfrog

Before I go and buy some I thought I'd check to see if you guys had some dust collectors we could maybe trade on. I'm looking for short shank 576 hw 2/0 nickle or similar finish. Not all that popular a hook but maybe.

JSC

Don't know if the 570 hook will be short enough for you .. Check EC Site for this hook.
JSC

toadfrog

The hook can't be any longer than .930 in the middle of the bend to the middle of the eye. the mold is made with a size on each side the hook are internal with no room to mill for a longer hook. If you got some extra 1/0 laying around that short . Let me know what you need in return trade/money.

toadfrog

When did you find out about the guys I don't remember mentioning it. Anyway they are for me so money of trade . How many you got ,I'm about half afraid to ask that because the last time I did he had like 100,000 . I'll need 100 at least ,try both sizes. Thanks

LedHed

Sponsor
Thought I saw a post mentioning you doing some support work for a VA hospital.

Just got back from the PO - sent you EC 571M 100+ on both sizes (only have a couple hundred of each). Hope it works for you.

toadfrog

My Friend feel free to ask a favor anytime. If you get behind and need to catch up on pouring I'm here If you want any kind of plastic I make I'm here all you need do is ask. I'm involved with a project now that should in the end change the lives of some of my guys . Its a rod holder that makes it possible for some one with one good arm to set the hook and reel without having to hold the rod. I won't be charging a penny for it either. Some of these guys worship the ground I walk on thats enough and more than I really wanted. Again God bless you and thank you. Brent/pondhopper /toadfrog

GrouseFly

Yea, they are short shanked for sure but still have enough gap to get the job done regardless of the fish you are chasin'. I got them for my walleye addiction with live bait but soon realized that stuck in a 2" grub it's HAMMER TIME for big slab crappies...you can use a MUCH BIGGER hook (gap wise) in the smaller baits...best of both worlds from what my buddies keep tellin' me....lol...

toadfrog

Back