Wall Eye Report

toadfrog

View attachment 9Sent my buddy in N.M. a few swim shad . Top middle .One with the 3 fingers on it . Mater of fact sent him some of everything in the picture . He tests all my new baits and experiments . Called me just minutes ago . Seems he caught 40 walleye , 2 small mouth and a catfish on watermelon / red flake and orange / chart glow . The baits are 3.5 and 4.5 . He said it didn't matter which size he used . Just wish I could get something besides forty perch .

Attachments

• 2011 plastics.jpg
    2011 plastics.jpg
    342.6 KB · Views: 78

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Nice report! I like the swim shads also. I might be going to unload my real craw molds and claw mold if youre interested.

toadfrog

Thanks Guys . That tube mold Shoots absolutely GREAT. Not one Problem , Just remember to shoot anything with tendrils around 350 to 365 . Preferably 360.

toadfrog

stanger1944 said:
Ron Don said:
Nice report! I like the swim shads also. I might be going to unload my real craw molds and claw mold if youre interested.

What ya got , and how much?

JSC said:
Real "Smorgess Board" (Spellin)
What ya need P.m . me a list . I'm interested in all things craw . or ribbon tail worm . JSC I have in truth been having real trouble with that lately . Must'a bang my head on the cabinet door to many times .

stanger1944

toadfrog said:
stanger1944 said:
Ron Don said:

What ya got , and how much?

JSC said:
Real "Smorgess Board" (Spellin)
What ya need P.m . me a list . I'm interested in all things craw . or ribbon tail worm . JSC I have in truth been having real trouble with that lately . Must'a bang my head on the cabinet door to many times .
I was trying to find out what kind of molds and how much Ron Don had. Thanks though, but do you have any other molds for sale?

toadfrog

I have a couple hand pour kick'in frogs for sale . They are LC molds Made Maybe 10 baits total in them . Nice bait with a hook slot . 10 bucks for the 2 + shipping .

stanger1944

Thanks but absolutely hate trimming hand pours. I guess with more practice I could do it without making a mess but just don't have the patience. Thanks though.

toadfrog

X2 on that . I did find a way took some of the pain out of it . Get a wood burning kit with a thin blade to trim with . Leaves a cleaner line as long as you keep the blade wiped off on one of those copper scrubby pads for cleaning pots . If you are forced to do it like I am on some very big baits that is the way to go .

Back