Variegated chenille- multi color??

Jigging15

I tied some jigs last night with some variegated chenille. Some I got from junglejim and some I think I got from Barlows or crazy angler. Where is a good place to find these? Or is Barlows and Crazyangler my best bet. I would like to find it in a size 3 or larger size than what I have. I like using big baits for crappie here on Truman and have to double wrap with the varigated chenille I have now to get that full/big body look I like.

Fatman

Looked at Danvilles but they don't have any of what we call the wild ones. GranpaBob and CAT might have to special order it IF it's available. Send em a PM

Jigging15

LedHed I did not find the colors I was looking for but man did I find polenty of other stuff I want to get and try. Thanks for the websites to try. I added them to my favorites so I can find them later. Some great prices on them and really like the tackle-craft website. great prices and everything from pouring items to tying materials. Thanks.

Radtexan

Look into all the new age colors available...Much better IMO than the variegated colors..

Crazyangler or grandpabobs...

Back