* Update Notice *

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Plan to run an update of software this evening so there may be some downtime on the forum. Will depend on when/if i get a chance to start on it but should only be down for an hour or 2. Might ba a good time for you to check out the main index pages of the site to see our Photo Galleries and step-by-step Tutorials/Patterns pages. They will not be down. ;)

www.JigCraft.com

Posted this here so everyone would see it - move it down below after i am finished with the update tonight. Take care all!!!

LedHed

Sponsor
Hope it goes better than last time - Thnx again Russ

And speaking about tutorials;
We need more! Come on JC members show off your stuff - let's see how you do your favorite pattern(s). I think the tutorials are great tool for new and old tyers.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Back up and running and really no issues with it this time. Just have to re-set a few of the plug-ins and other junk - and dig around and see what all they updated. Anyone has any problems, let me know. Have to get Tapatalk back up and running also.

Lookey lookey here..... it fixed the quote problem in the process!!!

LedHed said:

Jig Man

About time... Thanks buddy
AtticaFish said:
Back up and running and really no issues with it this time. Just have to re-set a few of the plug-ins and other junk - and dig around and see what all they updated. Anyone has any problems, let me know. Have to get Tapatalk back up and running also.

LedHed said:

About time... Thanks buddy

CrappieHappy

AtticaFish said:

LedHed said:

Awesome...

Radtexan

CrappieHappy said:
AtticaFish said:

LedHed said:

Awesome...
Awesome....

Back