Upcoming fishing trip

JUNGLEJIM1

At this time tommorrow I'll be in Las Vegas waiting to board another plane for a trip to S.California for a week long fishing trip. Should I stay away from the slot machines ?? I hope the fish are hungry and biting. Maybe learn a few tricks from those guys out there. Along with the panfish gear I'm taking a bass rod along,there's some big one's out there,might get lucky and hook something.

Hawnjigs

KISS
I'm thinking the terminal slots don't really need to pay off to attract bizness.

Good plan with the bass gear, in case you get bored with dinner plate BGs.

Lost Pole

Wishes for a great trip. If you're headed LHs' way, give him a pop on the back....
He hasn't been very active.

And def get some good pics!

Radtexan

Never done much BG fishin,but will say after seeing all of the pics from out there it is on my bucket list !!!! Hope ya have a great one...

Was is 2 years ago now you made the trip ???

JUNGLEJIM1

Rad, I was out there in August of last year. Plan on giving the crappie a shot around the docks on a night trip. Maybe hook into one of those big cats or bass that are out there. I really hope on hooking one of those 2lb. gills that are out there. Anything else is a bonus.Camera is packed this time,hope to make up for the lack of pics last year on this trip.

baitmaster

JJ1- great fishing with you yesterday. I hope you and Sonny empty the lake over the next few days!

baitmaster

Fatman,
LedHed and JJ1 will have to supply the pics. For some reason I never snapped a shot yesterday.

Back