Ultra Bass Sensation

QPassage

DO IT calls it a Little George.
I'm calling mine Lil Moe

Ulttra%20Tail%20Spin.jpg

Come on FnF week, I'll be dropping these off the rocky shores of Dale Hollow the week after Turkey Day.

rich mc

curious about the blade on the right on this bait. ive used that blade on on linespinner,and they did well. would it give off more vibration? slow the fall? rich mc

QPassage

rich mc said:
curious about the blade on the right on this bait. ive used that blade on on linespinner,and they did well. would it give off more vibration? slow the fall? rich mc

Honestly I'm not sure yet. I personally think they do offer more vibration. I also like the part that they always spin. I'll certainly know the week after T Day as we use these between the morning FnF and evening FnF bite at Dale Hollow.

hookup

Reminds me of a Pedigo Spinrite Billy Westmoreland wrote about in "Them Ol' Brown Fish"

Fatman

Nice baits - how much did you have to mod the mold to get the wire frame in?? In-line blades will spin really easy as long as they have good water flow, on a regular in line they're up and down and on your bait the lead body looks like it won't interfer with water flow.

Guy on another board used the ultra minnow head and molded some on blade blanks like the old sonar mold and they came out really nice and no mods to the mold.

Let us know how they work.

QPassage

Fatman said:
Nice baits - how much did you have to mod the mold to get the wire frame in?? In-line blades will spin really easy as long as they have good water flow, on a regular in line they're up and down and on your bait the lead body looks like it won't interfer with water flow.

Guy on another board used the ultra minnow head and molded some on blade blanks like the old sonar mold and they came out really nice and no mods to the mold.

Let us know how they work.

Since I have both molds in the ultra the 1/2 oz is on both. so I just modified the one size. Basically just a straight cut with a dremel and a blade. I had a buddy cut it for me and he had it in about 10 minutes. Anyone doing this i suggest you pay close attention to detail on the cut. Locating it bnear the gill plate is important in how this bait works in the water. I had found an old article some place that explained it, I'm thinking the doit website not for sure might have been here. I looks for the link and couldn't find it.

Back