Two Photos Of CK3..

LRB

For all of us that knew CK3..aka John Broughton...but never seen a photo of him...here are two photos that his wife Joyce so graciously sent to me and I wanted to share these photos of John with everyone..

WE MISS YOU JOHN !!!!

ML..

Attachments

• 01-29-2011 12;19;33PM.jpg
    01-29-2011 12;19;33PM.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 02-10-2011 05;11;58PM.jpg
    02-10-2011 05;11;58PM.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 76

toadfrog

When I look at someone I always try to see the man . Not the place or the circumstance at the moment . I see in this photo a good man and a loved man . You are never gone a long as a memory is alive and your name is spoken between friends. Keep on fish'in John .

LedHed

Sponsor
Thnx so much Mary Lou for sharing. Would you please let Joyce know that John will never be forgotten here.

LRB

toadfrog said:
When I look at someone I always try to see the man . Not the place or the circumstance at the moment . I see in this photo a good man and a loved man . You are never gone a long as a memory is alive and your name is spoken between friends. Keep on fish'in John .

I not only see a good man,a loved man, but a great friend !!..John is surely missed !!

ML

LRB

LedHed said:
Thnx so much Mary Lou for sharing. Would you please let Joyce know that John will never be forgotten here.

I believe in our many conversations, I have told Joyce that John will never be forgotten here...and it was my pleasure to share his photo with all his friends !!

ML

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks ML. I had one pic of him in his boat (his avatar pic) at full size at one time. Re-sized it for him to put in his avatar and never saved the orig. :-/ It is funny how we get a mental picture of someone that we talk/type with and how different they look when we finally see them. This was very true for me with John.

John and I shared a strong 'itch' for catching smallmouth and many of our conversations revolved around that subject. He had miles of experience over me and i kept my ears open at all times. He had once told me he found THE lake where he was going to find that monster smallie he was searching for... said he could NEVER tell me the name of the lake... but he would take me there if i ever made it up his way. When I think of this, I smile but it does hurt. :( No... he will not be forgotten. - Russ

ScottV

I'd never seen a pic of John, but I had him looking like that in my mind. I hate that I never had the chance to know him.

Back