Turkey Season in Full Swing...Trade Time

plateboater

Good Morning,

I am making sure my friends hammering turkeys are saving feathers. I have 6 wings and a really nice fan also belly feathers. I will pluck the feathers off the wings and keep the bones to make a wing bone turkey yelper for those who gave me the wings. Otherwise with this group I am looking to do some swapping here. PM me if any one is interested. Feathers are in the "supply freezer"!!!!! I would like some larger gadwall feathers 1/64 or smaller jig heads, Chub heads, 1/4 jig heads with #1 hooks.

plateboater

Ok... Toad. Led already laid claim to the fan. Have Borax on it now for Led. Toad send me a PM on what you are thinking. Have a full skin, 4 wings left.

toadfrog

Won't need wings or Fans ect . Just under belly feathers . I got turkeys all around here but I'm not going to hunt . Reason ,ticks are so bad they drink Off with a straw .

eyecrosser

Toad, have you tried treating your hunting clothes with Permethrin, great stuff. Spray on and let dry overnight. Stays in 6-7 washings I believe. Haven't pulled a tick off me in over 6 years using that stuff.

Back