Triple Tails pic heavy

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Ive had my eye on a couple triple tail molds for a while now. Patience paid off... The past couple weeks I was able to pick up a few used molds saving a few bucks. One is CCMs swim fry and the other is a Jacobs frayed tail that I got from Toadfrog! Ive just been lining these molds up with my other molds and shoot them in whatever colors im working with. I also picked up a couple paddle tail molds recently.

3Xsilver_zps1c65234c.jpg

3xbrown_zps60c92d8b.jpg

3xplum_zps0023577f.jpg

3xdiscocloseup_zps83eaf5c6.jpg

3xblueice_zpse0aa2531.jpg

paddletailjacobs_zpsac77016c.jpg

paddletailbt_zpsf0b00b5a.jpg

Lost Pole

:D

I'm in. I haven't hardly touched a Plastic BESIDES triple tails since I started tying. Greatest casting bait for sacs, in my opinion, and bet you'll make lots of new friends with 'em. Yours look awesome and have been awaiting this post. Hope you can do them in all the past colors I've seen.
I need some for trip gifts.
Great work RD!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Hey Adam u will need to try those ringed paddle tails. Mold was expensive but it was worth every penny. Tail moves at slowest speed.

plateboater

Agree with the paddle tail.... Those are fantastic. GREAT JOB! Let me know when they are posted on web page for purchase.

Jig Man

Well krap! I bet them top uns will shine like a diamond under the lights... Closest thing I have seen to a glass minnow....

Back