Trade: Arctic fox for jigs or other materials

Shoemoo

I've got a lot of arctic fox tail hair:

slicedtails.jpg

Really nice fur, off white color. Should dye up very nicely. It's cut up into 2" strips of hide. Their hair is just amazingly dense. There's enough hair on each piece to tie 200+ crappie jigs.

Looking to trade a few pieces. Ideally I'd like some 1/8 ounce ball heads poured on Mustad 32833s, but I'm open to other trades too.

Radtexan

Looks like some good tails Shoe...Thanks for the offer.

Id be happy to trade some stuff..Il pm you with some options...

As you found out.....................You have heard from the fox farm EXPERT veraergert021.gif

Good price, but not Arctic Fox as it's Blue Fox. I usually buy the white tails for my white and have at least one of almost every kind of Fox plus a lot of died ones. They raise the white ones on some kind of farm.

"however, I usually pay a good bit more for my for other fox's,and I have 20 or more,and those little squares are not the same as my tails,, so say what you will"

Shoemoo

I've got body fur strips too. Most strips are light cream colored and between 4 and 5 square inches. The body fur is finer and shorter than the tail fur. Great for making smaller jigs.

Don't know why more people don't use fox fur. It's awesome! Lots of action like marabou, only tougher and you don't end up wasting part of the package. I've had marabou packages where I ended up throwing out half the feathers. If you're methodical about where you snip the fur off the skin, it's possible to use every single hair.

LedHed

Sponsor
Surprised Jungle ain't all over this.... Sounds like a good deal.

sm - Too bad you didn't pay "a good bit more" then it would be the best fox

Back