Thank You Attica !!

Radtexan

A few of us had a little wager on the NCAA tourney last week and not that I had very many right :cool: but enough the earn some jigs for the predictions...

Only had to send 5 jigs but AF outdone himself and sent double that,of some creations almost too good to fish...

Thanks bud..I will use them,but will cringe if and when they should ever find the tree that wants them more that I do... View attachment 3

And yes I havent intentionally caught an LMB in a while but I will give the jig a shot...

Attachments

• DSCN1784.JPG
    DSCN1784.JPG
    324.3 KB · Views: 101

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see you got them. :) Really liked the black/chart.... i made several of those for myself in the proscess.

Figured i might try and corrupt you into the occasional bass. :D It always drives my dad crazy when i show up at his boat dock for a Lake Erie perch trip (when we have been up well before sunrise - running around getting gas, food, minnows, etc. makes it even worse) and i have one of those bass jigs tied on my rod and tell him he has to wait a second while i cast around the dock.... real quick - just ONE MORE cast. HA!!!! :bigfish:

moswampy

I think Rad may have got the better of that deal seeing those jigs. Gonna have to "UP" my skilz to even get close to those beauties.:jig:

Len

Nice looking jigs especially those last three that look like upside down minnows. Now those are some realistic looking heads!!

Back