Tapatalk Available

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I think it is anyway! :D

Recently got a suggestion to add JigCraft to the Tapatalk mobile app. Have the plug-in uploaded and running as far as i can tell - someone with a 'real' phone will have to test it out for me and please let me know that it is working properly. My cell looks like an etch-a-sketch compared to the vast majority of phones out there and is not compatiable with Tapatalk. Not even 100% positive of what all it does! hahaha! If someone wants more info about it, hopefully one of our members who is familiar can help. :)

Anyway, there was a promo copy/paste with information on the site, so i will put it here:

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone , Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:
77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing
77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:
77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:
77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Forum Moderation support:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbb.jpg

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!

ScottV

I am reading this and making this post using Tapatalk now. It's a great way to post on a forum and I thank you Russ for adding JigCraft to the list of forums.
62ef0121-8cdc-2083.jpg

It took me about 5 seconds to post this pic.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Looks good - glad it is working Scott!

Doc - heck, i thought such things were free. lol I will admit i am waaaay behind on technology with these phones. My buddy has one that gets the weather radar and probably many other things. I don't even have color on mine and have 6 ringtones to choose from. Costed me $9.99. Still wish i could throw it in the lake when it buzzes me while i'm out fishing. :dodgy:

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed a recent message from a member that mentioned the Tapatalk App needed to be updated. I do know that i am behind on a few of their updates but am curious how it affects the browsing............

- are limited as to what can be done on the forum because it is not the latest version? Limited how???

- how do you even know i am using the 'out-dated' version of the app?

Still using the same 9.99 phone so guess i forget about the tapatalk thing easily. I have the update notice emails sent to a separate folder and don't always read them.

Thanks for any info - Russ

toadfrog

OH Lordy , got to find me a 6 yr old to teach me how to do something like that . They always say pa where you been all your life , in a cave ?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a clue how it all works either. :blush: Last time i did update the tapatalk program, it caused some other issues and was a general pain to get working properly again - hence the reason i have not updated it since. But if the 'old' version that i have running makes it hard to use through a phone, i will bite the bullet and figure out what i need to do to get it up to date.

If it sill works like it should even with the current version...... i just won't wake that sleeping baby.

Any/all input helps. Thanks!

toadfrog said:
...find me a 6 yr old to teach me how to do something like that...

smalljaw

Is it only me that can't see any of the pics or can you only see them when using a phone? I'll be honest, the smart phone is WAY out of my tech range but only because I have no use for mobile web any more. When I worked at ALCOA I used to have to work 12 hour shifts on weekends and used my phone to get football scores but the mobile web at that time was mostly text but now the things are more advanced than my PC. Anyway, I can't see those pics so I was wondering if it was my system or something.

Pepop

Where can I find help with tapatalk? It won't even let me register because my email address is 17 characters & 16 is the max. If there are other issues, I'd just as soon forget about it.

Radtexan

CrappieHappy said:
Nice, I have read about it, but never purchased the tapatalk app...

Running out of excuses Heath,,,its a free app. ;)

Pepop said:
Where can I find help with tapatalk? It won't even let me register because my email address is 17 characters & 16 is the max. If there are other issues, I'd just as soon forget about it.

Here ya go Vern ;)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tapatalk+help

Back