Swap # 37 Open - No Restrictions

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry all..... i am one of the slow ones. Mind has been elsewhere i guess. I have 2 sets of heads painted up and just got started tying them last night. I will be finishing them up over the long weekend and get them in the mail on Tuesday. Hope everyone has a great LONG holiday weekend and gets a chance to go find some fish!

Kdog

Guys, Sorry, I kinda dropped the ball.  Jigs are tied, cured and on my bennch.  Will get out in Mondays mail.  Work is killing me right now. Been working 5am - 11pm or midnight 27 days almsot straight. 2 weeks ago, on a supposedly day off went fishing from 5am - 11:30, stopped for lunch and got called in to finish the day. Headed to work in about 20 minutes.  I get  out of bed, hit the shower then cannot remember if I'm getting ready for work or bed..  Jigs are done actually been done a week or so but I keep forgetting to pack and ship them.  Sorry but they will head out Moonday priority mail. 

Once again.. My appologies.

Fin and Fur

All jigs received, my wife told me the last package came when I talked to her Friday. I had to leave town for work unexpectedly. Should get pictures posted and sent first of next week

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
No hurry at this end. These hot days have had me hiding in the AC a lot during daylight hours and then working on chores when the sun gets low........ which is usually when i slip out to do some fishing.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I and another moderator have sent both PM's and direct emails and have not gotten a response. Does not look like he has logged in to the site for a month now, so i am not entirely sure what he is up to. Hope all is well.

Back