stocking up

Jiggin Joe

Been a very slow month or so for me with tying. I have been very busy with things that needed to get done so the break was kinda a good thing but Today I could'nt take it anymore. I have Ice fishing on my mind something fierce I get this bug around this time every year. so I broke out the 100oz jigheads(best size threw the ice) and went to town painting up a couple hundred :) I plan on spending the weekend tying all 200 and stocking up my box for the season. Why 200 you must be thinking well I have found it best to have plenty on hand for the other guys who fish near me and ask what I'm using when they see me toss another slab on the ice. I usally hand them out to kids and sell alot to there dads later :).

Sorry I have'nt been around here lately I know you all must miss me terribly LOL but I had things to do and now that they are done I will be around more... well tell the ice comes anyway and I go nail some killer slabs with a LRB rod and some jigs.

Peace out
JJ

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear you are all caught up and nothing left to do but fish and tie jigs now.... right??? Yeah right!!!! Haha!!! It never works out that way does it. :-/

Would love to see some of those ice jigs. I spent last weekend cleaning out my shed. I put all my ice gear up at the front of the shed for easy access. :cool: I did recently get a couple packs of 1/124 and 1/80 heads, just have to figure out what i wanna do with them. I only have the itch slightly, but its got to be getting close to 'game on' for you up north.

Jiggin Joe

Try tying up some simple kiptail jigs with those sizes attica and keep them small you will be surprised how well they work.

JJ

Back