Sparkletail

Pup

sparkletail005.jpg

This is my latest tie. It uses Martha Stewart's eyelash yarn over gray chenille yarn and a 3/0 weedless hook. Its googly eyes are mounted on a 1/24-oz. dumbbell behind the hook eye..

Hawnjigs

KISS
Holy sh**! We have a new resident mad scientist.
That might be an alternative to a flashy hard bait, except you could twitch that, um, jig(?) lots slower.

smalljaw

Pup, you have some awesome creativity gene or something!!!! I would put that flash creature on one of Fatman's V-Spinners and it will get fish to come out of the deep for it, not only will the material flash but it will reflect off the spinnerblade and fish will see it from 30 feet away!!! Awesome work!!

Pup

Thank you for your comments Everyone. :) I hope it works because the method used to tie its tail is relatively new to me, fun, and will be used to create several different versions.

Lost Pole

Looks like a shiny shallow ditch digger. Wish I had your creativeness back in the day. I can imagine the sink/ crawl ratio to be enticing to any species. But I'm one track minded and probably way off key. Miind sharing where that particular yarn came from.?
Martha would be proud :)
As always, jaw dropping.

Pup

Thank you for the kind words LP. :)

Lost Pole said:
Miind sharing where that particular yarn came from.?

The yarn came from Michaels. Before you go there (if there's one in your area), be sure to print off a coupon from their web site. You can get 40% off a single item with one of the coupons.

Back