Southern Star Fish Fry

ScottV

I don't know if any of you have tried this or not, but it's the best fish fry seasoning I have ever tasted. I used it around 20 yrs. ago but they went out of buisiness. I happened to find an old empty package and tried the phone number. I found out they were back in buisiness using the original recipe. You mix it 50/50 with corn meal mix and just roll your wet filets in it and into the grease. The only way they ship is by the case at $112.10 COD. 24 bags to the case. I found a couple of friends to split it with so it wasn't so bad. It wound up being $4.67 per bag. If you can divide with someone or talk a retailer into getting some, you won't be disapointed. The phone # is (903)796-7679
f4ddc88d.jpg

crappiecripplerjigs

Hey Scotty V how about you pack some tasty fillets in dry ice, a couple bags of this mix, and some jigs, in a box and mail them to me for a taste test?? Sounds like a great deal to me! Thanks for sharing. I've not heard of this brand.

Jiggin Joe

ok so I know a few of use are thinking hmmm maybe we can go in on this and try it. so where do i send my $15 or so for 2 bags and shipping ? come on I know you wanna :) I just dont wanna be the guy splitting it up and mailing to 12 guys lol

JJ

ScottV

crappiecripplerjigs said:
Hey Scotty V how about you pack some tasty fillets in dry ice, a couple bags of this mix, and some jigs, in a box and mail them to me for a taste test?? Sounds like a great deal to me! Thanks for sharing. I've not heard of this brand.

You should of been here last night. Crappie filets, hush puppies, fries, and cole slaw! MMMMMMMMMMM Good LOL I think the company started out in Louisiana but now they're in McCleod, TX.

Back