Some new spinners

Fatman

Here's some new spinners

100_2037.jpg

100_2039.jpg

Fatman

No still not wet!!!!!!! I'm borrowing a car and the dam thing is costing me bucks for gas, I shoulda just rented one - I hope to have mine back from the body shop tommorrow!! PLEASE and this weeked may be shot the military college here is having graduation and last year the wife and I ran to the store came home and 10 cars parked in the driveway. Trust me they got towed.

They block the roads big time coming in!!!!!!!!! and Sunday is Mom's day - I bought her a PayDay Candy Bar = She's gonna be Pi$$ed!!!!!!!!!

JSC

Doug U gotta go thru the test of fire to get them wet ... have at it.

My Mothers day meal costs me a arm and 2 legs ... I have to save all year for it ... Seafood for 4 grandsons (one with wife) (2 are teenagers or all most they can eat ... the youngest likes a lot of all the high price stuff) then Daughter & Son with their Spouses and of course me & the wife (some times I can only afford a piece of bread for myself after the ordering is done.)

Whew only once a year (Some times I get help with the tip ... can cut into the gas for the outboard if I have to pay)

:) :)

Back