some more new plastic baits

ScottV

Looking good! I would love to get into plastic pouring one day. I've looked at lead pouring but unless I was into mass production, I don't think it would pay. Like any of my hobbies ever did! LOL

snake River

ScottV said:
Looking good! I would love to get into plastic pouring one day. I've looked at lead pouring but unless I was into mass production, I don't think it would pay. Like any of my hobbies ever did! LOL

thank you Scott is a lot of fun to port your own stuff and you can get a pretty easy but I'm sure that anybody has tried it they definitely will stick with it.

snake River

Doc Crappie said:
Looking good just about what the doctor orders for some good small mouth fishing in the area. Like how the tails are cut did you get you tool in for they look like perfect cuts from here

the 3 inch plastic skirt the skirt is made in the mold. the white plastic skirtsI cut with a razor cutter that I made up we are getting a commercial clutter will be coming in the future we ordered it last week. We had to work at getting the cutter the right to make that type of cut. It is about seven razor blades piled up on top of one another film together by tape. If anyone is going to build one be extremely careful those racers do not have any mercy. We use a hammer and tap the cutter on through. You do not have enough strength to first through the plastic believe me.

Back