Site Traffic Stats

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thought i would share some of the stats i have access to. Love seeing the site grow. I looked up the over-all worldwide rank of JC.com and it ranges from 4 to 5 millionth depending on which rank site. It is at least high enough that some of them keep track of us and estimate the net worth of the site. Is rather laughable. Anyway, here are a couple screenshots that i thought were interesting.

This is the weekly stats. Averages about 20K page views per week. :cool:

These are the stats that track where page views come from. The 3.1% from 'other' regions are our international members and visitors. :) Radtex..... still don't have to be worried about the OH crowd taking over. :p
View attachment 1

Attachments

• weekly_01.jpg
    weekly_01.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 72
  • region_01.jpg
    region_01.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 71

plateboater

Interesting......I have not seen the rest of the IL crew either.......lurkers start posting!

Kdog

Ouch! Oh wait, that is the whole buckeye sitting on my chair. We are trying! Go Bucks!

QPassage

Probably the NSA in the Windy City, trying to keep IL in the running with TX. After all, we all know and understand just how darn sharp those hooks can be, next thing ya know they be tellin us we need to use plastic hooks.

Back