Site not refreshing

Fatman

When I make a post my answer shows up. Now If in the painting and I go back to it my name doesn't show up till I refresh the site. Any ideas!!!!!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
With no other reports of this happening, thinking it might be a setting in you computer/browser doing it.

What browser are you using? I use IE7 (Crome occasionaly) and have never had it happen.

If you are using IE, look in your tools (internet otions) menu and go to the settings of your browsing history. You want it set to always check for updates or automaticaly. Attachment below is a screen shot with that menu open:

View attachment 8

If that all looks OK, i would suggest what Radtex mentioned (think that is how it is worded in Chrome?) OR go in and delete your browsing history in your tools menu. Delete the temp files, cookies and history. Thinking it could be a hang up in how your cookie is reading....

Attachments

• jc_capture_2012_05_05.JPG
    jc_capture_2012_05_05.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 20

Fatman

That could have been it!!!!! Thanks!!!!!! I'll find out in a few minutes. My wife keeps shutting the laptop off without closing all the different windows first so this has only been happening the last couple of days, wondering if something kicked it when she did this.

Fatman

Thanks Attica - that's what it was!!!!!! I've never touched that setting before so don't know how it changed but it's fixed now.

Back