Shad Dots ???

SaltyBuckster

Has anuone seen a place online to buy stick on black or differant colored dots?I'm looking for an 1/8 inch black dot,and some smaller red and yellow dots.Thanks if you do.

toadfrog

Might try electrical tape stuck to wax paper then punch them out with a hole punch . There I go again with my over active brain .

Pup

Toadfrog's idea is a great one.

Also, you could obtain 1/8" punched holes from multi-colored sheets of construction paper.

Apply adhesive from a glue stick to a dot and affix to a jig head, jig collar, or lure body. You'll likely need tweezers to help handle a tiny 1/8" dot. Apply a clear coat over the dot, let dry, and you are finished.

Michaels craft store sells 1/8" hole punches. Sorry that I can't help you with smaller punch sizes.

SaltyBuckster

I'm going to have to try the electric tape deal.That is after I find a hole punch.I was trying to make them little dots on a "H" jig to look like a bunker like them Sproa jigs do.Thanks guys.I have'nt seen a hole punch since I was in school,lol.I graduated in 1980

hhawkins

Azslabber, I found a hole punch at the dollar general store here in town. Do you have a dollar general there in Az? I know what you mean about hardly seeing an old time hole punch.

SaltyBuckster

I'll have to look.Millions of Dollar Stores.There is 4.5 million people here now,that's why I'm trying to get out,lol.Something new for me to find.Thanks.

upnort16

Talked to a friend who also does screenprinting and vinyl signs. He claims a printer in your area can print almost any color, size or shape on vinyl and all you have to do is peel and stick. He says it's easy to do with the correct software and imagine the endless possibilities. He did not volunteer a price, but he's printed entire window displays for me all less than twenty dollars each, so call around and see what happens.

Back