Royal Ace

I got a TwisTech the other day and turned this one out as an experiment. It looked very regal with all the different purple and red hues I included on the bait so I named it Royal Ace. I dressed the treble with Adams Grey and Cerise Marabou tied with White thread. To start I put on a solid nickel ribbed lure body. Next was 3 beads dug out from a large grab bag from the craft store. These are a treasure trove of all different size, types and colors and I highly recommend buying some of these. I believe I got this package from Jo-Anns http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?pageName=search&flag=true&PRODID=xprd79090. Any how I put on a 3 blade deep Purple bead then a 6 fan blade light Purple followed by another 3 blade in hot pink. I believe this three blade stack will spin freely and create some good water turbulence. Next I put on a small brass solid lure body shaped like a bell with a round top. To finish it off I have a clevis holding on a nickel french blade with a Red holo die cut and a silver bead as a buffer to the wire twist at the eye.

Royal%20Ace.JPG

Royal%20Ace1.JPG

Back