Rosey's Powder Coat on sale

Bucho

Shoemoo said:
.. Order quick before your colors run out.

Hate to say it but my colours had already been out - for months. Just when I was happy to have found a decent PP supplier and wanted to order larger amounts. Had to try "all powderpaints" just to stay in business - which is hard as they have a stunningly large range of gold tones, luminous clears, pearls, cant buy them all... but want to... arghhh... Really curious how they`ll turn out.

Thanks for the info though. :icon14: Perhaps even a split order will pay off for one or two colours in bulk amounts.

Pup

It seems to be a good sale for bassy colors. Though, I missed out on my 'most wanted' color. I really like that Brown Grey RAL 7013 50%+ Gloss. Still, I managed three colors and now have an idea for another hybrid lure using one of my color choices.

Do wish that the shipping was a bit lower, but my price per unit remains favorably low when I consider what I could be paying at many other PP sources. This is nice paint too.

May look to swap portions of my paints later on if there is interest in doing so.

Back