River Smallies - Lots of Pics!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I got out in the river at lunch Wednesday, Thursday & Friday armed with my fly rod. Found a few fish. :D

Wed:

101_1611_e.jpg

101_1612_e.jpg

101_1613_e.jpg

Thurs: Was mostly fishing individual boulders... the ones that are actually in a little deeper water. Water is VERY low right now.

101_1614_e.jpg

101_1615_e.jpg

101_1616_e.jpg

Friday:

101_1619_e.jpg

This is a sucker fish... ended up with 3 of them today, all around this size. Funny looking fish, but sure are hard pulling fish!!!

101_1620_e.jpg

Then i had a Dumb-A attack... went to un-hook my fly from a tree limb that was down in the water while my camera was hanging from my neck on a lanyard. :exclamation: Yep - I dunked it in the water. :mad: Digi Cam still works somehow but the LCD disply was not working while i was still fishing. This is the pic of the next fish i caught - HAHA!!!!!

101_1621_e.jpg

Shook the water out of the camera and it worked 'a little' better.

101_1623_e.jpg

Alot of fun this week!! Hopefully we don't get all that much rain that they are calling for over the weekend. Would like to get out and see if i can get me a big 'ol carp on the fly next week...

Here is the fly i have been using - Over-Under Rabbits

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Great pics AF! Love the colors on those fish. Also like the special effects in those last two pics!:D Hope the cam keeps working.... We'll miss seeing your rivers and streams!

Back