Redman Strikes Again

redman

Felt well enough today that I wanted to go fishing. Put in the boat with no problems went and put out 15 jug lines and then went to Crappie fishing. Some of the neighbors down the road were out there fishing and were not doing well at all no fish but told me last week they were doing real well until the cold front came thur on Saturday. Well I had to show them that there were still fish to catch so I took one. Then showed them some of my hand ties and they showed me what they had been catch them on, Will tie up- a few and post later, Here is the old girl that I caught this afternoon. Clean her and the one cat that I caught and fried it for supper Man it sure was good. Even the dogs got a sniff of it. and ate some fries also. Well guess I will have to go out and get some more soon as everyone enjoyed it. I do hurt tonight so will rest up tomarrow and maybe will try it on Wednesday.

100_2294.jpg

Redman

redman

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. it sure was fun but today the wind blew a gale and there were white caps on the lake I chose wisely when to go out.Lols

Doc the cat was about three pounds when fillet he was just the right size for eating. In fact he was my favorite color Golden Brown when cooked.

It is to rain the next few days so will get some jig tying in and see what mischief I can get into.

Redman

jiggerjohn

Way to go ,Redman! Now ya got me hungry for fresh fish -and, light tackle jigging!! Our trout in PA will be in season soon (caught a nice brown on a Boolie jig last week in catch n release stream, but ya can't eat a release!!), but your story has me hungry for crappies and cats! By the way, that good fresh fish protein should help to heal ya completely -catch a bunch more!!

Back