red denmark black ant or gnat......

lizardpuller

Could anyone familiar with red den
mark post a picture of his black gnat or black ant he ties???i have bought his jigs from him but dont have the other one. Thanks.

lizardpuller

LedHed said:
not sure of this pattern - anyone???

I saw it mentioned on pg 7 of the vertical jigmaster thread...from jiggerjon...said " Red ties a fantastic black fly(#10) for huge bluegill in" ........just curious.......hot grease!

jiggerjohn

Hey LP, I've helped Red sell these bluegill killers at shows, but surprisingly don't have one myself to take a photo of! This winter, tho, Red started putting just an inch length of black wool on a 1/64 jighead with no 10 hook, and declared this looks even better than his ant for those hungry spring bluegills! I'll be going up to fish/tie with him very soon, and will get ya some photos of the ants 7black woolies!

lizardpuller

jiggerjohn said:
Hey LP, I've helped Red sell these bluegill killers at shows, but surprisingly don't have one myself to take a photo of! This winter, tho, Red started putting just an inch length of black wool on a 1/64 jighead with no 10 hook, and declared this looks even better than his ant for those hungry spring bluegills! I'll be going up to fish/tie with him very soon, and will get ya some photos of the ants 7black woolies!

Oh J J......arent you such an angel. Thanks my man. Hope u havin a good spring....take care.

Back