Powder Pigment?

baitmaster

I recently made and ebay purchase of some powder pigment in Oange Copper Pearl. I misread the listing and thought I was getting power coat, but it turned out to be pigment. The listing said that it can be mixed with clear paint, power coat, or any finishing medium. Does anyone have any experience with mixing this pigment with powder coat? If so, what mixing ratios did you use. The seller was not able to give recommendations.

flatsrat76

baitmaster said:
I recently made and ebay purchase of some powder pigment in Oange Copper Pearl. I misread the listing and thought I was getting power coat, but it turned out to be pigment. The listing said that it can be mixed with clear paint, power coat, or any finishing medium. Does anyone have any experience with mixing this pigment with powder coat? If so, what mixing ratios did you use. The seller was not able to give recommendations.

I have used pigments before :D I would add them to the batch and mix it in a 4 blade mixer before the batch went to the extruder, Then the sheets went through a shredder then tumbled and then they got milled.
Flatsrat76

Back