Powder Paint - Lot #6 - Auction Closed

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
This auction will close on Sunday, May 22nd at 11:00pm EST. The highest bid placed by 11:00pm (using the forum time) will win the entire lot. All proceeds to go to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. I will get some pictures posted later tonight and edit them into my post.

Whats Included!

All colors listed below are 1 oz. containers. There are 16 different colors.... thats 1lb. of powder paint! :cool:
- Copper Vein; copper special effect
- Gloss Black; black
- 3020 Traffic Red; bright Red
- 3000 Flame Red; dark red
- Hammer Green; green special effect
- 6010 Grass Green; dark green
- 6018 Yellow Green; light green
- Hammer Blue; blue special effect
- 5017 Traffic Blue; medium blue
- 5018 Turquoise Blue; light blue
- 1016 Sulfur Yellow; light yellow
- 1023 Traffic Yellow; dark yellow
- 2012 Salmon Orange; orange/pink
- 2004 Pure Orange; orange
- 4010 Telemagenta; pink/purple
- 4008 Signal Violet; purple

Items above donated by: Radtexan

Radtexan

JUNGLEJIM1 said:
Colors sound interesting,I wish I could see what they look like. I'll throw $20 at it for a bid.

Ask and you shall receive...

COLORS

Looks like the site may be having some trouble,but there is a color chart there.

edit:just talked with orbit.they are updating the web site and hope to have it back up tonight or tomorrow am.

toadfrog

If not the best it is in the top two. Kids are all that we truly leave a a personal monument to us.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
hhawkins - Glad to see you back from your vacation... was worried you might miss out on all of this running - bad timing i guess. You got this one with a bid of $25.50. Congrats! Thank you for your donation and also for helping out with materials!!!

I will send out info on how to make your $25.50 donation after all the auctions are over.

Back