Post current lead metal prices on lead pouring section

meltleadalot2693

I was wondering if you could please post the current lead prices on lead pouring section. It is a small graph showing the value of lead in the last 24 hours.

meltleadalot2693

That is good. Thanks. Now I was wondering if the person over the forums can post a small graph at the lead pouring page so it can display the prices and everyone viewing that section can see how much lead has risen or dropped that day.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
You mean there is someone in charge here? I bet it is one of those guys from Texas.... maybe Red or HappyHippie .... :head_scratch: Just kidding - ha!!!

Will see what i can do but not sure i can put it into the actual Forum Board page. Could always start a thread in the Lead Pouring board with the link and i can stick the post to the top. ;)

meltleadalot2693

I think castboolits forum has a graph on the forum page. If you do this, and just for responding, thank you and I appreciate your reply.

meltleadalot2693

I already know where to find the price of new and recycled lead, I would like to see a graph on the forum page for lead pouring. It shows 24 hours prices of lead, that way, the people that don't know where to find current lead prices, they can see a mini lead chart displaying current prices.

cadman

Melt,
No to be rude but if you already have a site that posts it with a graph, why not just use that site's graph????

Back