Poll for spinnerbait name

Which name do you prefer for the ultra-lite spinnerbaits?

• Min-Spin

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Minner Spinner

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Spinner Lites

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
First off I would like to thank each and every one of you that contributed to the names. I knew I would be able to get some great names out of you creative suckers! I've narrowed the names down to 3 that I like. Click the name that sounds the best to you and thats the one I will go with. Remember these are small ultra-lite spinnerbaits. Regardless of the outcome of the poll I am going to send some of these to a couple others that came up with some great names. I will send a PM to those soon.

wtex

Guess I had better hurry up and get that order we talked about going. Before you start selling so many you can't make them fast enough.

Lost Pole

Like "min spins". Think about how fisherman talk. Walk down to the bank and say "what they hittin on?" It's always an abbreviated name or short n sweet. Wigglers, BG's, Tubes (light or heavy),beavers, runners, etc.
So might as well make it short as possible. Min's will ring straight n clear.
Then give each color selection it's own name. Makes us feel more important when we can recite color selections with cool names (like Bobby Garlands) from a brand....
Wish I had that same enthusiasm with the Periodic Table in college.

Adam

Adam

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lost Pole said:
Wish I had that same enthusiasm with the Periodic Table in college.

LMAO!!! I have the same 'selective memory' problem.... Only the important stuff stays on top. :D Also 'selective listening' at times, my wife can vouch for that one. :beat-up:

CrappieHappy

I like the names, but like mentioned ppl shorten the names, Min-spin would be my choice, but the full name would be minner-spinner. good luck with your name choosing...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I always knew that i was an odd ball - guess this might prove it!!!! :p

Come on everyone... VOTE!!! I know we have more than 15 daily users. :)

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Way to go Scott! AF I guess you were the spinner lite fan. If that wasnt an option you prolly would have chosen Minner Spinner and then we'd be back to a tie! ;)

crappiecripplerjigs

Hey LP curious about your Popcorn Butts comment.... recently in our local paper a fella by the name of Silas Gray had his weekly fishing report from Hickory Creek. He was trout fishing and noticed a family feeding popcorn to the ducks upstream. He travelled downstrem and saw fish plucking the floating nuggets that the ducks missed. The trout were really into the popcorn and he was frantically looking for a matching pattern with no luck. Maybe popcorn is a good name after all!

Lost Pole

crappiecripplerjigs said:
Hey LP curious about your Popcorn Butts comment.... recently in our local paper a fella by the name of Silas Gray had his weekly fishing report from Hickory Creek. He was trout fishing and noticed a family feeding popcorn to the ducks upstream. He travelled downstrem and saw fish plucking the floating nuggets that the ducks missed. The trout were really into the popcorn and he was frantically looking for a matching pattern with no luck. Maybe popcorn is a good name after all!

Fish loooooooooove popcorn. Dunno why, but they do. I named a jig popcorn butt, but its' just a yellerish whitish jig with some dark brown and I ain't never caught a thing on it. The closest I've come to "patterning" any kind of bait is to put it on the end of a jig hook.
If fish are hungry, they'll eat. If not, I get to float amongst them :D.

Adam

Back