Plano Storage Boxes On Sale - Menards Thru 9/28/14

Pup

Plano Stowaway 3449 clear boxes are available at my area Menards Stores thru 9/28/14. Priced at 2 for $2. A very good deal imo. :cool: Check out your local store and hurry if interested.

I've used these durable plastic boxes for storing poppers and flies. They fit quite well into larger pockets on each of my fly fishing vests.

Bucko

Yup scored some last night! They also have the 3450 6 compartment box for $1.99 and buy one get one free! Limit 4 on those. Will be buying some everyday at that price.

redman

Ok you fellows got to remember that Menard's is a midwest company us Southern Rebels don't get to shop there. I miss shopping at there as they have or should say had a good garden department. Don't know if they still do or not. Great store as I remember they started out back in the 1970's as Plywood Minnesota. I remodeled a house from them back then and it stood up for 30 years before selling it. Something else I miss from the North.

By the way you fellows catch a few walleyes for me. Tis the season for them to start to be on the Fall bite and getting ready for the long winter.

Redman

Bucko

They started right here in my home town. John Menard, the owner, still lives here in town and they house his son's nascar race car across the street from where I work. He has done a lot for this town with jobs, but he's such a dbag in real life. I was at his brother's farm today and he is a really nice guy though, always enjoy talking with him.

Bucko

Walleyes will really turn on in the next couple of weeks for sure! Packers, badgers, brats, cheese curds, and the lakes and rivers of Wisconsin will keep me here forever! Although, -40 degrees in the winter does suck sometimes.... squeaky cheese curds are the best, right redman?

redman

Dang you Bucko all the things that I enjoy, It is the -40 degrees and the snow that keeps me in Texas. That and the fact that I can put my boat on the lake 12 months out of the year. If these southerners ever get a taste of deep fried cheese curds The Wisconsin's Dairy business is set forever. They will have to run a pipe line to the south with cheese curds going south while Oil and Natural Gas flows north. The Southerner have Hot Links and smoked sausage but they don't even compare to the Home Made Brats of the upper midwest. Brats with hot mustard, German potato salad, potato pancakes, red cabbage, and Local Brew. Now I have made myself hungry this early in the morning.

Redman

Back