pic test

Radtexan

Salty on my camera when in macro,lightly press the shutter,,it will begin to focus,once it becomes clear in the view finder, snap it. If all else fails try to set the camera down on a flat surface,and take it.sometimes shaky hands will make it blurry.Try holding it with both elbows resting on the table...Just a couple thoughts.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Try backingthe camera up from it ~6" at a time till you do get it to focus. With a 7+MP image you should be able to take it from a little farther away and still get a good image when you crop it in.

SaltyBuckster

That,I will have to see.I'm sure there will be some very good pics taken of some fish,because they will be taken by "The Master Picture Taker"lol.I'm not too proud to say that is YOU.Not a bad "Net Boy" for your age also,I might add.

SaltyBuckster

Man,them two teasers must have been tied by a Real Proffessional,lol.If you use one of them you just MIGHT catch a fish,lol.Yea,my monster fluke pics will look just fine when you get done taking them.I knew that I picked the right camera man to hang out with.

Fatman

Actually I need a new camera!!! I've tried the wide angle - tele-photo all different settings and I once in a while it seems to work - but not on a regular basis. Mine is a Koday Easy Pic 6.1 megapixel.

My wife loned it to one of the nephews for a trip and I wouldn't doubt he dropped it or didn't take real good care of it.

Back