Photobucket

Pup

All of my photo image links in posts are now obscured by a mask.  For only $400/year from me, we'll be able to see them again.  I'm sorry, but that's unlikely.  It's a little disturbing to me and definitely disappointing.

How Photobucket is now shaking down its users

I'll be using something else from here on out.  If a member wants to see something from one of my earlier posts, PM me and I'll try to find it, upload it to a hosting service, then edit (or append) the image link to the post so that it displays.  Or, maybe I'll just attach it here.  I've just made too many posts here to attach new images or to upload images and edit (or append) new links to them all.

duffy

Quite a few over at Specialty Pistols that are pretty whizzed off at PB too. Some are searching other places. One of the fella's said that tiny pix was pretty easy and worked well.
tinypix.com and also Hunt101 was another.

Pup

Jig Man said:
Why not straight from your PC?

Hey Pup, really enjoyed the Indy zoo. It is a nice one...

Used to be that I would post the same photo across multiple boards/forums, so Photobucket (PB) was great for that.  IIRC, I could copy the bulletin board code for the link in a post directly from PB.  But, that's been some time ago.  When posting to multiple forums, PB made it easier and faster for me.

I may use the attachment function here in the future, or I may just post to my blog and link the photo from there.  I'm betting that Google's Blogger Policies should remain unchanged for a good while.

Glad you enjoyed the Indy Zoo.  Come to think of it, I need to visit the little river that flows near it soon.

Back