Palmer Hackle - Bugger Tutorials

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I made up a couple tutorials last night. Stayed up waaaaay too late (early morning) and forgot to put the 2 i made up in the main page of the tutorials. :dodgy: These are the only links to the pages as of right now... will fix the links later tonight. - Russ

Bead Chain Woolly Bugger

Simple Bugger Jig

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice job. The tutorials are time consuming but worth it. You did a great job on mine when you posted it on the main page.

hhawkins

Attica, thank you very much! You helped me out. Thank you for the tutorial on hackling. I'm sorry that you stayed up very late to do that. I'm out to try to add hackle on my jigs now.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
ScottV - Everyone does things a bit different, it is nice to see how it all comes together IMO. Be sure and check youtube videos as well, have learned alot of the simple tricks from watching them.

JJ1 - Definetley worth the work! :cool:

LH - Guy from Great Lakes Fishing Forum got me started on the bead chain bugger. Have caught alot of fish on them since i started tying them.

HH - You are welcome, glad to help if i can. Don't worry about the late nights, don't sleep much... Most of the time i am up till 1:00 or later anyway. The darn alarm clock is the thing i don't care for - 6:30 comes around too fast. :p

Back