OOOPPP's !

BucktailJiger

Decided to take advantage of the semi decent weather and hit the tail waters to see if anything might be hungry . Nope ! Twelve years on the tail waters and have never been checked by the DNR for a license , the LOOK on my face had to be priceless when the officer asked if he could see my fishing license as I reached for my wallet !!!! He knew !!! Opp's !!! Got good reapore with the DNR so packed up the gear and after our 45 + minute conversation about general everything from fishing to Bald Eagles headed home via a stop to RENEW the fishing and trout license . He knew I'd stop on the way home and get it . Legal for another season on the river !!!

BucktailJiger

Ya it could of been bad , but like I said I got good repore with the DNR . CJ don't put up with no #### when it comes to down to whats right and whats wrong at my playground . Got them on speed dial !

JUNGLEJIM1

You were lucky for sure,glad to hear that they don't put up with the bs there. If I don't get checked here once a year I feel they're not doing their job although with the economy the way it is now there isn't enough of them to get around due to cutbacks.

BucktailJiger

Same way here my friend my local DNR officer is running 3 1/2 counties . I always got a pen & paper with me and cell phone w/camera .

redman

Quint,Quint, Quint. You could have got your self in to a big bunch of trouble. I would agree go out and buy a bunch of Power Ball tickets for Wednesday's drawing. And if you win remember all us guys in Jig Craft. On the other hand got to pay attention to the detail. That is very important!!!!!

As far as our local game wardens They are being stretched to the limit. They have changed up some of the law to make it easier on them and free up more of there time to chase the really bad guys. I haven't been checked in over a year .Haven't seen the Game Warden on our side of the lake in 3 months.

Redman

Back