Only 10 pages will show until

StumpHunter

I am having problems going past 10 pages. I know it has got to be a setting but not sure what or were.
On Jig Swaps--Swap 7, I could only see 10 pages until I posted then page 11 came up. Now I see that the last post was made by JungleJim1 but I can not see his post so I know there is another page (12) that I cant not get to.
Help me out please :cool:

Radtexan

Not sure if this will help or not Stump,but I keep my settings to show 25 posts per page. In your user cp,on the left menu select edit options,you will see on the right side "thread view options" select from the drop down the number of posts you'd like to see.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I do not think it is something to do with your individual settings.... i see it as well, but only when i am NOT logged in. When i am not logged in, viewing the main forum it says that JJ1 is the last post on the thread. But when i go to actually view the thread, chill49's is the last post i can view. Once i log in it DOES show all the posts though... Try logging in and see if they are all there - let me know.

I have seen this glich as well on a few other threads every once in awhile. I have not pegged down the problem yet, but i know each of them has a post that was deleted from them at some point. Guessing that the info in the database and the actual post #'s are somehow not getting corrected once a post is deleted from the thread.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Roger - I also have mine set to view 25 posts per page for when i am logged on.

The only time i see the problem is when i am not logged in, so it could possibly be a problem with the default setting of 10 posts per page. hmmmmm....

After hearing if Stumphunter still has the problem when he is logged in, i may adjust the default 10 posts/page setting.

Radtexan

I see what you mean when I log out.....On the forum view it does show jungle with the last post,but its not there when viewing the thread...

CrappieHappy

I had mine set at 10 posts per page (default) when i looked at the swap7 on the page, it showed 11 pages, but when i click on the page, you cannot see JJ1's post until you click on page 12. I changes to 25 posts and now when i click on page 5 i can see jj1's post

StumpHunter

JUNGLEJIM1
Senior JigCrafter

RE: swap 7
I got mine today,probably the best set I've seen so far. Keep raising the bar,that's what it's all about.

Here is his post (copied and pasted) once I found it.
I changed to "20 post per page" and the thread is showing 6 pages with JungleJim the last post. It was the only way I could get his post to show. I also changed my setting for 25 threads per page.

I see Junglejims as the last post if signed in or not signed in?

StumpHunter

OK, went back and changed it to 25 post per page and I'm also getting 5 pages with JJ's post as the last post. This is the same as Crappiehappy's.

Back