okay guys, here we go there are some new baits

snake River

okay, in the pictures twister tail is not my design. Of course it just a brand-new mold that I got from Jacob is a 24 cavity 2 inch twister . We just got through buying another twister tail mold that is 18 cavity. 1 1/2" twister 2 color okay the plastic bait with the v tail is originally designed by me . The third plastic bait is the one with all the little legs . I didn't care for the Beavertail so I ask Rick to put a twister tail on that body that was my original ideal . Of course Rick has all these molds available is I give him all rights to duplicate and sale . I've also passed on to Rick s'more ideals you definitely one to watch Jacob site I'm sure that he will be coming out with some more my designs.
c001.jpg[/img]a001.jpg[/img]w001.jpg[/img]

toadfrog

Looks great to me . Like me I don't care for the beaver tail thing either . But thats Ok cause I want to eventually collect every mold Rick makes new or old. never collected anything in my life other than the stuff folks keep storeing in my out buildings. Thinking about a you find it you buy it garage sale. Then I can buy more molds. YIPEE!!!!!

ScottV

One thing I haven't gotten into yet is plastic pouring. I can see that it's an art and I'm afraid I'd be hooked if I ever started. LOL I have been having good luck longlining jigs using Bobby Garland's Stroll'rs as the body. Are any of you familiar with it and maybe can make something simular?
Those look really good Bob.

Yea before you know it you will have one of these in your shop.

plastic%20rack.jpg

snake River

Doc Crappie said:
Snake your plastics are really looking good, I can tell you have been a busy man. How is the weather over there getting cold yet..... lol

apologize for not being on here sooner is starting to warm up now is farce the winner goes it was pretty snowy but things are starting to bloom now hope to get on here more when I can now.

Back