not sure if I should thank or curse

moswampy

the person who sent me the heads and eyes. I believe it was LedHed!!!!

got those little heads painted up and eyes in and have been eyeballing a mold ever since. you are costing me $$$$$:D thanks for upping my game. they are going to make killer secondary jigs that I tie right above my big jig when fishing the trees.

moswampy

P1030287.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, i'd curse him - think he does that on purpose. :p You just can't find that kind of stuff at any tackle shops - just have to do it your self...

Those little things are sweet for ice fishing too!!!

toadfrog

I know one thing , I tied some of those football heads into a crawdad pattern and cut claws from a rabbit skin . Was tearing up some crappie until a wall eye hit it . Guess he wanted it worse than me cause he still has it.

oldfox

Moswampy, those are some nice colors on those "LedHeds" ! :cool: Can't wait to see whatcha tie on them!

LedHed

Sponsor
Yeah - guilty on some of those - the off the wall stuff. Gr8t paint jobs ms. Also Waiting to see what you come up with.

moswampy

tried to keep them simple using color combos I know are successful for me. All the new chenilles I got in the swap were used. I tied A LOT of jigs. the few in the photo are singles of most of the ties I did. Most of the time I tie in batches of 3-5 of the same. It is not uncommon for me to lose a lot of jigs in a day of fishing in the flooded cedars and hardwoods of my home lake. Plan on using some of the ideas from my swap jigs to tie up some black bodied jigs this week.

P1030289.jpg

still love those minner heads with the eyes they are gonna be killer secondary jigs. I always run a different colored jig smaller in size. Every 4th fish comes off of those jigs. Not sure if it the size or colors that do it. Could be they were enticed by the first jig and missed and this one goes by and they hammer it. Bites on the top jig are almost always a smashing bite instead of the usual crappie bite.

oldfox

Wow moswampy! You have been busy....those look great..love the colors! :D

Back