no walleye, but plenty of other fun...

Bucko

went out last night with a couple of friends for walleye. we didn't catch a single walleye but had fun with other fish. black suckers, redhorse suckers, mooneyes, and plenty of sturgeon. most of the sturgeon were between 4 and 5 feet with this one a little bigger that Adam caught measuring in at 66 inches. they are a blast on small tackle. lost a bunch to due to straightened out hooks.

** won't let me upload the pic, says file was too large. Will try to figure out how to post it later tonight.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
:bigfish: I know of redhorse & sturgeon, but had to look up the mooneye and black sucker. Would love to see pics as well. They need to be sized down to either 800 x 800 pixels or 640 x 480 pixels and they will almost always fit with the file size.

Email me them to mew and i can send them back re-sized for you to post if you want. [email protected]

Hawnjigs

KISS
In WIN7 EZ to resize big to smaller. Choose "Open With" option "Paint". Click "Resize" button. Enter a percentage that will lower the first pixel rating to 600-800 eg: if the image is 1200 x 900
50% = 600 x 450
60% = 720 x 540
Close & save changes

Bucko

lol. I have taken pics to share on here before and forgotten to downsize the quality on my phone to a lower resolution. this time of year they are leaner. they'll fatten up again this fall.

Back