Newbe From Tacoma Washington

stabgnid

Hello from Washington !! I just started tying a couple weeks ago when I went to a fly tying class at Bass Pro Shops. I really like tying jigs And flys
I will post some pics later after I figure out how to get them off my phone !! LOL

Jig Man

Hey, welcome to Jig Craft from west Texas. Lookin forward to seeing your work. Lots of great peeps hangin around here and its a great place to drop anchor. Welcome to the addiction.

hookup

Welcome. Lived in Ft Lewis for a year before Dad got stationed to Vietnam. Nice area & great trout fishing.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome from NW Ohio!

I believe you can post pictures right from a phone. Possibly need the Tapatalk App to do so? Hopefully Radtexan or LostPole will post how they do it. My phone is dumber than me.

plateboater

Welcome...spent a lot of time sipping Pyramid Hefeweizen downtown Seattle. House was in Kent

Radtexan

Welcome aboard !! Beautifull country you live in.

And yes Russ is right, tapatalk app is the easiest for me to use the forum and post pics.

Jig Man

AtticaFish said:
Welcome from NW Ohio!

I believe you can post pictures right from a phone. Possibly need the Tapatalk App to do so? Hopefully Radtexan or LostPole will post how they do it. My phone is dumber than me.

Bag phone? :D

Back