New swirl

I created ABC Gum, a light Bubble Gum color last week and decided to pair it with my Green Pumpkin as an experiment over the weekend. I think this is going to be a real good combo so I thought I would share it with you all. First picture is the ABC Gum by itself. The second is the pairing.

ABC%20Gum%20group.JPG

ABC%20Gum%20&%20Green%20Pumpkin%20Candy%20Stix.JPG

Pup

I think you've created an interesting color combo. Green Pumpkin is a "go to" color when fishing soft plastics for smallmouth bass. I'd imagine it would be just as productive when combined with light pink. The pink color adds a "fleshy" look to your senko-styled worm. I like it and think that the smallies will too. Good stuff.

toadfrog

Looks good pard . That color works for other lures too. Try bull frog green with fine gold glitter and the pink on tubes and swirl tails. Best in the spring.

Yes I was thinking of a two color tube. My tube mold should be here this week and I should get some time this weekend to play. First I have a request for a special Green color and Red color plus I want to do a Root Beer. Then there is that Sweet Potato colorant taunting me on my bench.

PondBass

I caught a few on the snake/worm thing. Those bass love that fished weightless!

I also got one of your gift cards (I think) for your site. I need to use it!

What no pictures? Did you fish it in slop? I would love to use a picture of something you catch with the bait visible on my site. You can remain anonymous or use your name plus a little info on the catch. Yes sign in to the site and it will email you a $2 coupon. The gift certs expire in Feb so activate and use it before then. I am still waiting on 4 molds to come in.

PondBass

I don't have a pic but I'll get one next time I catch one. I was flipping it into a culvert. I hooked about 12 or 13 and landed 6 that night.

Back