New stinger style

snake River

Hi guys I haven't been on in quite a while thought I'd jump in and show you my latest stinger we are having a blast with it. I hope you have a bout 100 color combinations on our website some information for you guys fat guys come out with a slide in there mold so you can shoot the tail color and slide to slide in or out and shoot the body. I talked to them on the phone and they contacted me with a question and I was trying to explain to them about putting a slide for a laminate so you would slide the slide in to get a bottom or top color and then push it back-and-forth to get either one this way you would not have to do with the dual injectorI this would make it ideal for the guys they could not afford the dual injector wish they most of them were over 100 bucks.

Attachments

• 935FF8E7-DE28-46AE-8F5C-27840E4B7FAF.jpg
    935FF8E7-DE28-46AE-8F5C-27840E4B7FAF.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image0-3.jpeg
    image0-3.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 2

SPOONMINNOW

Nice colors!
I wish there was an easy way to pour laminates. The two colors appeal to me and maybe to fish also. I want to believe that certain colors for certain lures do better than others. Superstition I know, but make-believe is half the fun of fishing; the other half is surprise and amazement.

snake River

Nice colors!
I wish there was an easy way to pour laminates. The two colors appeal to me and maybe to fish also. I want to believe that certain colors for certain lures do better than others. Superstition I know, but make-believe is half the fun of fishing; the other half is surprise and amazement.
I think it will be amazing if they come up with a slide for laminate.

Back