New mold maker Plastics

toadfrog

Ok you guys this is the new kid on the block . Better get him fast he my not have to many special projects yet . It could be possible to get a personal mold bone . http://lsbaits.com/

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
toadfrog said:
Ok you guys this is the new kid on the block . Better get him fast he my not have to many special projects yet . It could be possible to get a personal mold bone . http://lsbaits.com/

Yeah I saw Frank from TU bought one of his molds! So far nothing to appetizing to me!

Let us know Stang!

toadfrog

Same here Ron but bares watching . He may pay more attention to us at first . Once they get loaded with ideas and start feeling the production pressure . Things will go into slow mode .

stanger1944

Well the new mold arrived today, and everything looks good. Locator pins seem tight, lines in the bait surface are clean looks like as good of quality as the others I have gotten. I have not shot the mold just yet will prolly happen next week on vacation.

stanger1944

Started out with reddish color scrap baits for the first shoot, but I think I may have overheated them a bit giving it the brown tint. The sticks are from a top pour two piece mold that the spru was modified to accept an injector. Each bait is shot individually with four cavities in the mold. My problem is that the top of the bait comes out hollow.

JSC

"the top of the bait comes out hollow"

You just have to make sure you top it off good .. add a little when you finish the shoot and watch to see if you need to add more.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
JSC said:
"the top of the bait comes out hollow"

You just have to make sure you top it off good .. add a little when you finish the shoot and watch to see if you need to add more.

X2!

I imagine those sticks really suck it down as they cool.

Back