New Jig Tying / Pouring Room

Capt_Rodney

Well decided to move out of my wifes garage and get a dedicated room for tying jigs, pouring my sinkers and pouring my bass baits. Had this building built just sheet rocked it and wired it for electricity. Installed a AC/Heat unit as well. These are poor pics sorry will try to take some with my good camera and in the day time. I will have 2 work benches and the grand pappy of storage for my tools, chinelles and tail materials. Also building more rod holders for the ceiling. Thanks to Crappie97 and Hotmod for helping me unload this beast of a storage unit. Not only will it hold all my supplies. It has a built in Refridge for cold drinks and a pioneer radio :)
room1.jpg
room2.jpg
room5.jpg
station1a.jpg
toolbox1.jpg

Radtexan

Awesome job Rodster !!!

Cant wait to tie my first jig in it :D

I am getting a little worried about your fishing situation though...How can a man fish with ONLY 147 rods !!!!

flatsrat76

Radtexan said:
Awesome job Rodster !!!

I am getting a little worried about your fishing situation though...How can a man fish with ONLY 147 rods !!!!

How can you manage with only 147 ???? everybody knows you need 150 to be a efficient :p

Capt_Rodney

flatsrat76 said:
Radtexan said:
Awesome job Rodster !!!

How can you manage with only 147 ???? everybody knows you need 150 to be a efficient :p
hahaha i think I am covered for a while :)

flatsrat76

Capt_Rodney said:
flatsrat76 said:
Radtexan said:
Awesome job Rodster !!!

hahaha i think I am covered for a while :)

What is your favorite make of rod? BTW if your wife kicks you out you have a roof over your head :D

Capt_Rodney

Abu Garcia STX Paired with a GLoomis for bass, Crappie Any B&M Sam Heaton Super Sensitive and any spinning reel that works

Back