New Jig/Spinner bait

QPassage

I been making these Hog Rocker arm for a couple months now and they work really nice.  Especially a hot lip Jig.  But here I have a sample of my new style Hognators which will come with a Hog Rocker arm.  
What I like about it is the arm can quickly be changed from bait to bait as well as changing blade size.

DunBee.jpg

DunBee2.jpg

DunBee1.jpg

hookup

Another version of the venerable bitsy bug - one of the most fish catching lures ever made.

Fatman

Nice Q!!! Don't know if your wire former makes the spring like closures but you could cut down on the number of bends by sliding one on to close and secure your blade
100_4955.jpg

As you can see on mine I use a full spin for the line tie - do you ever get any hang-ups with your line with that style line tie??

Fatman

Except for the spring closure I make them by hand.  The wire closers are made on an old Netcraft wire forming tool I've had since the 1980's. Here it is and winding the spring closures.  
100_0817.jpg

Fatman

To make larger size wire springs you'll have to make yourself a bigger mandrel. The opening has to be able to handle 2 width of wires inside it.

Back