NEW AGE CHENILLE

JUNGLEJIM1

I'm looking for a certain color someone might have just laying around. I believe it's called Kaleidoscope and I have a couple small pieces in  size 5 but would take  a smaller size. This is a hot, hot color for trout in California and I have a customer begging for it, wants 100 jigs and I'm out except for this. If anyone has some I'd buy it or trade for some.  I sent a piece to CAT about having a couple skeins made so might be able to replace the color when and if I get some soon. Thanks...View attachment 8View attachment 9

Attachments

• IMG_5400.JPG
    IMG_5400.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_5401.JPG
    IMG_5401.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 157

JUNGLEJIM1

I don't like buying anything unless I see an actual item and in this case the colors I've seen haven't matched what I have. Perhaps that name is incorrect. Wait time for Danville who makes the New age chenille is 7-8 weeks I've been told.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I thought fishhunter775 had that at one time. Pretty sure he sold off most of his stock of tying supplies..... but he might be another to contact to see if he has any he might be able to get rid of.

JUNGLEJIM1

I don't know if you remember grub farmer from another site be he gave it to me. Was doing deals with other members and buying skeins at a time and then splitting it up. I sent a piece to CA last week and haven't heard back. I still have samples, might have to talk directly to Danville.

redear

seems I remember that kaleidoscope name from somewhere. but I can't find it anywhere, that is a crystal chenille.

redear

yeah, I would use the term crystal chenille when asking about it because it definitely isn't the regular new age stuff. and Robert at CAT has had quite a few custom colors, and some of them went by the wayside, I would try contacting him and also skip on some other sites,

redear

jungle, I have been looking for that stuff with no luck but judging from the center thread being kinda chartreuse, I think it may have been dyed after manufacture which is what Robert at CAT does with his texas toast color to get it the way he wanted it to look. Robert has been pushing his plastics pretty hard from what I hear and stays pretty busy with that, his helpers probably never asked him about it. I was trying to find a pc of his matrix color crystal to see if maybe he mighta dyed that. but was unable to find a pic of that color either, seems it had blue and red in it as I saw a pic once, could be wrong tho.

crappiecripplerjigs

Hey Jim. I've got close to 10 feet of that color left. I was in on the deal with Grubs way back when. PM your address and I'll get it in the mail if it will help you out any.

Back