Nail polish....

quivira kid

My sister pinned this picture on Pinterest the other day, and my mind immediately went to not fingernails.... Haha

9aff9b190a5cf4ce6dfac72494f12525.jpg

Gonna have to look for this next time I have to go to Walmart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quivira kid

Russ, I have been working really hard on em! LOL

Pepop, I was headed to plug it in and turn in for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hookup

Link says this color is available in Europe only.

I was at Target yesterday. And found two that were close. Harder Thank Nails has one that's got a bit more glitter in it. And Max Factor had a gel that looked like it, but a bit more indigo & not as much sparkle.

Girl there thought it was cute my wife & I were looking at nail polish and came over to help because it looked like wifey was helping me pick sparkly ones. When she found out what I was doing with it, she said in order for the gel to fully cure, you need a black light box (thing you see @ the stores that do nails)

Gel nail polish set you back about $8/bottle. But the girl said that it doesn't chip. I'm sure I could chip the polish on the rocky mid-Atlantic rivers I fish, but the girl was pretty stubborn about the gel's ability to be resilient against chipping?

I did nail polish on the last jigs I did for the jig exchange. After two weeks (in the basement in mid-60 temps) I could still smell the acetone coming off the polish.

Wonder what one of those black light box's cost? And how effective the gel really is?

HairyMooseKnuckles

hookup said:
Link says this color is available in Europe only.

I was at Target yesterday. And found two that were close. Harder Thank Nails has one that's got a bit more glitter in it. And Max Factor had a gel that looked like it, but a bit more indigo & not as much sparkle.

Girl there thought it was cute my wife & I were looking at nail polish and came over to help because it looked like wifey was helping me pick sparkly ones. When she found out what I was doing with it, she said in order for the gel to fully cure, you need a black light box (thing you see @ the stores that do nails)

Gel nail polish set you back about $8/bottle. But the girl said that it doesn't chip. I'm sure I could chip the polish on the rocky mid-Atlantic rivers I fish, but the girl was pretty stubborn about the gel's ability to be resilient against chipping?

I did nail polish on the last jigs I did for the jig exchange. After two weeks (in the basement in mid-60 temps) I could still smell the acetone coming off the polish.

Wonder what one of those black light box's cost? And how effective the gel really is?

Yeah, from what I read on the site, they put down a base Indigo coat and then went over with Max Factor to get it that sparkle.

Back