my workbench

AllenOK

Nice!

It's too organized. You don't have enough materials. What's worse, I don't see any speakers. How can you listen to good music without speakers? :)

QPassage

AllenOK said:
Nice!

It's too organized.  You don't have enough materials.  What's worse, I don't see any speakers.  How can you listen to good music without speakers? :)

yeah buddy. To be that clean and neat, I'd never be able to find anything.  My wife would love it and the dog she would hate it.  Last time she smuggled a deer tail there was a huge mess.    Now where are those duck feathers?

preacherman

AllenOK said:
Nice!

It's too organized.  You don't have enough materials.  What's worse, I don't see any speakers.  How can you listen to good music without speakers? :)

i agree never enough stuff but kinda on a budget ,and the speakers are behind me and out of shot

preacherman

QPassage said:
AllenOK said:
Nice!

yeah buddy. To be that clean and neat, I'd never be able to find anything.  My wife would love it and the dog she would hate it.  Last time she smuggled a deer tail there was a huge mess.    Now where are those duck feathers?

no wives allowed hehe and my puppys wont come up there

preacherman

QPassage said:
AllenOK said:
Nice!

no wives allowed hehe and my puppys wont come up there

Jig Man

Nice setup preacher, mine has been turned into a reloading bench the last month or so. will be back in it again in January...

hookup

Nice man cave area

Allot prettier than my desk - but price was right - free. Midnight move for a buddy and he wanted to leave this behind. Dewalt drill & 15 minutes had the desk unassembled in my car.

IMGP0054-1.jpg

AllenOK

I have to pack up my stuff after I'm done tying as well. Dang cats have a taste for feathers. At least one has a taste for bucktail.

I've debated getting a Bluetooth speaker setup to work with my phone. But, for right now, I don't need it. The home computer is just a few feet from my tying bench, and all the music that's on my phone is also on the computer.

QPassage

I call this a work in progress.  My wife however calls it something much different.   :D
Caution should be used things can get out of hand very quickly!
I will say though I have lost stuff then found it after another purchase, can't ya tell?

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
And then there is the good stuff I keep hidden.
I tore out a kitchen a couple years ago and made some modifications.  Just remember like I've been told all my life it's never big enough.   :beat-up:

duffy

Preacherman, nice set up, did you shove everything to the opposite side of the room for the picture? :D  Just kidding. 
Mines more like Q's with just less tying materials and more other stuff like shells and paperwork mixed in.

Back